To assist the Executive Chef in directing and guiding the food production team in providing consistent quality of food and beverage in all outlets, as per international standards, in order to achieve the maximum level of guest satisfaction and organizational profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
* Culinary degree diploma; With strong working knowledge of International Cuisine, buffet and a la carte.
* Preferably with at least 5 years of managerial culinary experience in a large hotel chain or equivalent
* With thorough knowledge of all sections of kitchen including international cuisine and with Knowledge of volume production and ability to maintain the highest quality standards.
* Must be able to manage and motivate a large and diverse group of employees.
* Must be able to create, innovate and introduce new menu ideas