To develop, enhance and create new delicatessen in the Hotel’s Patisserie for the improvement of the pastries in improving business growth for the Hotel.
· Ensures high standard of pastry goods produced in the pastry kitchen.
· Responsible for ensuring that all kitchen areas, outlets and any other involved areas within the hotel are notified of all pertinent details regarding the pastry kitchen.
· Participates in menu changes.
· At least high school graduate, preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts and/or Hotel Restaurant & Institution Management or related fields.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a Pastry Chef or Pastry supervisor in a 5* Hotel.
· Extensive knowledge in patisserie.
· Proficient in (English) both oral/ written communication skills.
· Must possess extensive culinary training and preparation background.
· Must possess supervisory skills.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of the culinary profession and of problem relevant to kitchen management.