To ensure that the Room Reservations Department is efficiently managed, through an effective supervision of job performance, implementation of policies & procedures, training, and to ensure that budgeted and forecasted revenue by segments are either met or exceeded.
· Degree holder; preferably a graduate of hospitality/tourism/hotel management or equivalent
· Highly articulate and proficient in both written and spoken English
· Preferably with strong Reservations experience in a large hotel chain or equivalent
· Excellent guest relation skills
· Revenue driven and able to take decision on his/her own. Dynamic, proactive and can work under pressure.
· Good analytical skills and strategic thinking. High attention to details.
· Well versed in Microsoft Office and other programs
· Must be willing to work long hours