Plays an important role in the hotel’s business growth by helping maximize revenue and bringing to attention any issues regarding accounting and finances. Develops and implements revenue control plans and identify revenue control risks.
· Preferably a degree holder of Accountancy or Business Administration major in Financial Management
· Preferably at least 1 year of relevant experience and/or with hotel reservations experience
· Must have solid analytical and organizational skills
· Must have a good understanding of Hotel Property Management System (PMS)
· Knowledge in developing relevant budgets and monitoring productivity
· Knowledge in preparing room statistics and general demand factors for efficient and balanced selling of rooms.
· Knowledge on managing the inventory effectively to maximize revenue