To assist the hotel in implementing revenue management operations, procedures and best practices. To ensure that hotel revenue is maximized to its potential and be able to identify new revenue opportunities. Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations. Create and develop pricing strategies for the hotel.
· Provides forecast and budget reports to the Management.
· Maintains and manages the main hotel website for room reservations and ensures that the website booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
· Audits all the rates and rate codes being used by the hotel for room reservations and promotions and guarantees that all related systems are
configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
· Responsible for the development of corporate, commercial, special accounts, embassies and international organizations and ensures proper
coverage and production of these accounts.
· Ensures maximum revenue with marketing goals and budget.
· Inputs projected bookings or corporate sales for monthly and weekly forecasts.
· Bachelor or Masters Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies
· Experience for working in a multinational/international Hotel setting is an advantage, though not required.
· Minimum of 5 years working experience in the hotel industry, with hands-on experience in Hotel Reservations and Revenue Management.
· A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
· Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.